DeChambeau’s Cricious Team Wins LIV Golf Team Championship

Bryson DeChambeau (USA)카지노사이트 smiled in the final match of the LIV golf season.

DeChambeau led the Crushers to victory on the final day of the LIV Golf Team Championship (total prize money of $50 million) held at Trump National Doral Golf Club (par 72) in Miami, Florida, USA.

DeChambeau, captain of the Crushers team, hit 5 under par 67 on this day, and Anirban Lahiri (India) took the lead by reducing 7 strokes.

Charles Howell III (USA) fell short of expectations with even par and Paul Casey (England) with 1 over par, but the Crushers team combined for 11 under par 277 strokes to beat the Range Goats team by two strokes.

DeChambeau, Lahiri, Howell III and Casey received $14 million in prize money.

60% of the team championship prize money was kept for the team and the remaining 40% was divided among themselves, so DeChambeau, Lahiri, Howell III, and Casey each received $1.4 million.

DeChambeau won twice in this year’s LIV Golf individual competition, and his Crushers team also took first place three times until the final competition.

The Range Goats team, captained by Bubba Watson (USA), ranked second and received $8 million in prize money thanks to an even performance with no player hitting over par.

The Torque team led by Joaquin Niemann (Chile) placed 3rd with 6 under par 282 strokes and received $6 million, while the Aces team led by Dustin Johnson (USA), which won the team championship last year, finished in 4th place and had to be content with receiving $4 million. I did.

The LIV Golf Team Championship will feature four teams in single and foursome matches in the first and second rounds, and on the last day, the rankings will be decided based on stroke play totals.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *