Terms of Service
By using our Services, whether as a guest, as a registered user, or otherwise, you agree that these Terms of Service will govern your relationship with Bedvetter and related companies as mentioned below. If you do not completely agree to these Terms of Service then you must not use any of our Services.
“Account” means, any account provided by Company that you create to access certain Services.
“Dispute” means, any controversy related to this agreement, including without limitation claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between you and Bedvetter, claims that arose before this agreement, and claims that may arise after the termination of this agreement; however, this does not include claims related to or arising from the enforcement or protection of Intellectual Property Rights, and is subject to any applicable statutory consumer rights laws in your local jurisdiction.
“Company” means, Bedvetter LLC, located at 450 Park Avenue South, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016. References to “Us,” “We,” or “Our” means Bedvetter LLC, including any and all subsidiaries parent companies, joint ventures, and other corporate entities under common ownership and/or any of their agents, consultants, employees, officers, and directors. Company does not include Company Affiliates or third parties (analytics or ad tech companies, or similar organizations).
“Bedvetter Affiliate” (or “Bedvetter Affiliates”) means Bedvetter’s third-party content providers, distributors, licensees, or licensors.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means, any and all right, title, and interest of every kind whatsoever, whether now known or unknown, in and to patents, trade secret rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and similar rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, including, without limitation, all applications and registrations relating to the foregoing.
“Notice” means, a delivered writing by e-mail, courier, or by Federal Express delivery to the other party at their respective address, and will be effective upon receipt.
“Paid Services” means, any Service that is offered for payment or to a select group of users without limitation, whether or not payment was rendered, such service was gifted, or offered as a promotion.
“Service” (or “Services”) means, any products and services provided by Bedvetter and Bedvetter Affiliates, including without limitation any experiences, social networks, roommate matching services, concierge services, home products, calendars, stories, advertising, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, or profile information.
“Terms of Service” (or “Terms”) means, the terms and conditions in this agreement.
“User Content” means, any and all data that you upload, transmit, or create through the Services, including without limitation any chatrooms and messaging systems.
2. Ownership and Limited License
- Ownership. The Services are owned or licensed by Bedvetter, and are protected by Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights laws. Bedvetter reserves all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights, that are not explicitly granted to you in these Terms. Your permitted use of the Services is limited by the Intellectual Property Rights of Bedvetter.
- License. Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Bedvetter policies, Bedvetter grants you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms, to access and use the Services for your own entertainment purposes. You agree that you will not use the Services for any other purpose.
- License Limitations. Any use of the Services in violation of the law, these Terms of Service, or these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, and may result in the immediate revocation of your limited license at Bedvetter’s sole judgment, or may subject you to liability for violations of law.
- Partake in any activity or action that Bedvetter deems to be against the spirit or intent of the Services;
- Copy, modify, edit, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, transmit, or distribute any material obtained through the Services;
- Lease, sell, rent, or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes any part of the Services, including without limitation access to or use of the Services;
- Delete, alter, or obscure any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services;
- Attempt to harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, Bedvetter itself or Bedvetter Affiliates;
- Organize or participate in any activity or group that is hateful, harmful, or offensive towards a race, sexual orientation or preferences, religion, heritage or nationality, disability or other health class, gender, age, or similar classes determined by Bedvetter;
- Initiate, assist, or become involved in any form of attack or disruption to the Services, including without limitation distribution of a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or other person's use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Use robots, spiders, crawlers, man-in-the-middle software, or any other automated process to access, use, reverse engineer, or manipulate the Services, Accounts, In-App Purchases, Virtual Goods, or Bedvetter.
- Use of access services to obtain, generate, or infer any business information about Bedvetter or Bedvetter Affiliates, including without limitation information about sales or revenue, staff, technical stack, or statistics about users.
- Promote, encourage, or participate in any activity involving hacking, phishing, distribution of counterfeit Services, or taking advantage of or creating exploits, cheats, bugs, errors, or undocumented features, except for the sole purpose of privately and directly notifying Bedvetter;
- Make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any Intellectual Property Right, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation celebrities and Bedvetter employees;
- Otherwise Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Services or Accounts not belonging to you.
- Use the Services where it is prohibited by law.
- Each Account may only be used by one person. You must take all necessary steps to protect the secrecy of your log in information. Your Account may be terminated if someone else uses it. You must immediately notify Bedvetter of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other such breach of security. Bedvetter shall not be responsible to you for any loss or harm that results from an unauthorized person accessing your Account.
- Bedvetter may permanently delete Accounts that are deemed inactive. Accounts shall be deemed inactive when they have not been used for One Hundred and Eighty (180) days.
- You acknowledge that if your Account is deleted then you may lose access to any information associated with that Account. If you wish to delete your Account, please alert Bedvetter by sending Notice to the following contact: email@example.com
- No matter what else is said in these Terms or anywhere else within the Services, you expressly acknowledge that you have no right, title, or interest to or in any Account you create through our Services, and your Account is not your property. Your Account is owned by Bedvetter and is licensed to you on a limited basis under the same rules as 2(a) and 2(c).
- Within the Services, you may purchase a limited, revocable license to Paid Services. Paid Services are licensed to you on a limited basis under the same rules as Section 2. Paid Services, regardless of whether they were gifted, provided through promotion, or purchased within the Services, are non-transferrable or exchangeable. Bedvetter may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate all Paid Services at any time, without Notice and without payment to you. Bedvetter shall have no liability to you or any third party if Bedvetter exercises any such rights.
- You agree that once purchased Paid Services have no monetary value. You are not permitted to transfer Paid Services outside the Services, including without limitation by selling, gifting, or trading them. You are further forbidden from sublicensing, trading, selling, or attempting to sell Paid Services for any other kind of value outside of the Services. You also agree that you will only obtain Paid Services from Bedvetter, and not from any other party. Any such transfers or attempted transfers are prohibited, and thus shall be considered null and void.
- ALL CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE, FINAL, AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW IN YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED ITEMS OR SERVICES WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, Bedvetter assumes no responsibility or liability for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-screening or monitoring the Services for inappropriate or illegal content or conduct. We are unable to pre-screen or monitor all User Content and we will not do so. Your use of the Services is at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for any User Content that you post.
- When you transmit or upload User Content, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- All content will be accurate, complete, and free from fraud and deception;
- All content will be free of any Intellectual Property Rights infringement;
- All content will be free from obscenity, threats, defamation, invasion of privacy, and other injuries to third parties;
- All content will be in compliance with these Terms of Service;
- All content will not be in violation of any law, contractual restrictions, or other parties' rights;
- All content will be free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
- All content will be free of spam, commercial solicitation, chain letters, and mass mailings.
- You hereby grant Bedvetter a non-exclusive, revocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to third party) and right to use, copy, reproduce, quote, re-post, fix, print, archive, store, adapt, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, syndicate, transfer, translate, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and practice, in any way, your User Content, or any portion thereof, in any manner or form in any medium or format, whether now known or hereafter devised, as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Services, including marketing and promotions of the Services, and without Notice, payment, or attribution of any kind to you or any third party. Accordingly, you grant to Bedvetter and Bedvetter Affiliates all licenses, consents, and clearances necessary to enable Bedvetter to use User Content for such purposes. You also hereby grant to Bedvetter the right to authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted to Bedvetter under this Section. You further hereby grant to Bedvetter the unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in your User Content, regardless of whether your User Content is altered or changed in any manner. Bedvetter does not claim any ownership rights in your User Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. You agree that you can only revoke this license by sending Notice to the contact listed in Section 10(b) below.
- In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and other similar or equivalent applicable laws, if Bedvetter is notified that you have infringed the copyrights or other Intellectual Property Rights of others then your access to the Services may be terminated without prior Notice to you. If you believe that your content has been infringed in the Services, please notify us by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Note that if you knowingly misrepresent copyright infringement, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees. Notices submitted to Bedvetter under this provision should include:
- A description of the Intellectual Property Rights claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the material claimed to be infringing;
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that: (1) you have a good faith belief that Intellectual Property Rights infringement has occurred here; and (2) the information in this notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights that are allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights that are allegedly infringed.
- Unless modified or amended by Bedvetter, this agreement and its provisions shall remain in effect. Termination of any license granted by Bedvetter under this agreement does not affect any other provisions of this agreement.
- By using the Services, you warrant and represent that you:
- are at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this agreement; or
- are a minor age 13-17 who has been authorized under the provisions of Section 6(b) below. If you are under 13 years of age, you must not use any part of the Services, create an Account, or submit any personal information to Bedvetter through the Services. If a minor has been allowed access to an Account under Section 6(b) below, only that minor may use the Account thereafter.
- If you are the legal guardian of a minor age 13-17, you can choose to allow use of your Account by that minor instead of yourself subject to the following provisions:
- You acknowledge, and further agree that the aforementioned minor is entering into an agreement with your consent;
- You acknowledge, and further agree you are entirely responsible for all the provisions in these Terms of Service;
- You acknowledge, and further agree, you are legally responsible for all actions of that minor, including but not limited to any payments, damages and/or liabilities related to the actions of that minor;
- In consideration of Bedvetter allowing access to the Service by a minor, and in addition to the provisions of Section 9 below, the foregoing adult hereby guarantees and agrees to pay for any and all liabilities of any nature whatsoever incurred under this agreement and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bedvetter with respect thereto.
- If you have been previously banned from using any Bedvetter Services then you may not use our Services.
- Notwithstanding the above provisions in this section (Section 6), if you are located in a country that requires parental consent for Services to collect or use your data at a higher age than 13 (e.g., certain countries following the General Data Protection Regulation) AND you are under that country’s specified age, you must not use any part of the Services, create an Account, or submit any personal information to Bedvetter through the Services or otherwise unless a) consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility of that child and b) you receive a Notice that consent was confirmed from Bedvetter.
- You acknowledge that:
- Bedvetter may in its sole and absolute discretion provide subsequent amendments, versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the Services;
- Bedvetter has absolute and sole discretion to immediately terminate or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services, including any and all Accounts, at any time, for any reason, without Notice and without liability to you;
- Access to the Services may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of Bedvetter, and that Bedvetter cannot and does not guarantee you will be able to use the Services whenever you wish to do so;
- Bedvetter may not offer the Services in all countries or geographic locations;
- You are solely responsible for any internet connection and mobile fees that you may incur as a result of using our Services.
- FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE; OR
- FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bedvetter, Bedvetter Affiliates, and any third-parties under agreement with Bedvetter, and any employee, contractor, vendor, agent, supplier, licensee, customer, distributor, shareholder, director or officer of any of the foregoing, as well as any person using the Services and any person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time, with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, judgments, awards, injuries, damages, losses, costs, fees, or expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs) that arise under, from or in any way, directly or indirectly, relate to:
- Your failure to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service;
- Your use of the Services, including but not limited to economic, physical, emotional, psychological or privacy related considerations; and
- Your actions to knowingly affect the Services via any bloatware, malware, computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, crimeware, scareware, rootkit or any other program installed in a way that executable code of any program is scheduled to utilize or utilizes processor cycles during periods of time when such program is not directly or indirectly being used.
- Bedvetter and Bedvetter Affiliates reserve the right, but not the obligation, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- You acknowledge, and further agree that Bedvetter has no obligation to defend, indemnify or hold harmless you in any way related to this agreement, including but not limited to your use of the Services, use of the Services by any person, or any connection between the foregoing and any other person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time.
- This Section shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Informal Resolution. With respect to any Dispute, you agree to attempt to negotiate the resolution of any Dispute informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or other proceeding, including any legal proceeding in court or before an administrative agency. Such informal negotiations commence upon Bedvetter’s receipt of Notice from you.
- Contact Information. Bedvetter can be reached at the following address:
450 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016.
- Mandatory Binding Arbitration. If you are not able to satisfactorily resolve a Dispute informally within a total of thirty (30) days, or if Bedvetter, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines that it will not be possible to satisfactorily resolve that Dispute informally within a total of thirty (30) days, you agree that either you or Bedvetter may request resolution by final and fully binding arbitration conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The party requesting that a Dispute be resolved by arbitration under this Section shall be responsible for initiating such a proceeding.
- The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will run the arbitration between you and Bedvetter, and AAA’s rules and procedures (including their Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, if applicable) will be used. If something in these Terms is different than AAA’s rules and procedures, then we will follow these Terms instead. You can look at AAA’s rules and procedures on their website www.adr.org or you can call them at 1-800-778-7879.
- YOU UNDERSTAND, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSULT WITH INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING REGARDING THIS AND ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL ELIMINATE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, AND/OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DISPUTE. You and Bedvetter both agree that neither shall attempt to have any other arbitration or class action related to any other party joined to any arbitration in which you are involved with Bedvetter. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration proceeding shall be decided on a class-action basis or utilizing class action procedures. You and Bedvetter further agree that each may bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or a class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- Changes. It is your responsibility to read, understand, and accept this agreement in connection with your use of the Services. You acknowledge that Bedvetter may make changes to these Terms of Service at any time, and that Section headings in this agreement are for purposes of convenience only. Unless Bedvetter states otherwise, any changes to these Terms are effective when posted. If you continue to use the Services after any changes are posted then you agree that those changes will apply to your continued use of the Services. You should check this page regularly to stay informed about any changes.
- Complete agreement. This agreement: (1) is the final and complete agreement and understanding of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings with respect thereto; (2) may not be changed, amended, or in any manner modified except as authorized in a writing signed by both parties’ authorized agents; (3) is not assignable, except to a successor in interest to substantially all of a party’s business or assets and any other attempt to assign or transfer this agreement or any interest herein is void; and (4) shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, personal representatives, licensees, and assigns.
- Force Majeure. No party shall be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from acts beyond the reasonable control of such party, including, war, terrorism, acts of public enemies, strikes or other labor disturbances, power failures, fires, floods, earthquakes, acts of God, and other natural disasters.
- Waiver. No act or failure to act by Bedvetter will be deemed a waiver of any right contained in this agreement, and any waiver by Bedvetter must be in writing and signed by an officer of Bedvetter. If Bedvetter does expressly waive any provision of this agreement, such waiver shall not be a waiver of any other provisions of this agreement, and the waived provision shall not be waived for all time in the future.
- Severability. If any provision or sub-provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision or sub-provision shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit its enforcement in a manner most closely representing the intention of the parties as expressed herein.
- Remedies. You acknowledge and agree that any violation or threatened violation of this agreement will cause irreparable injury to Bedvetter, entitling Bedvetter to seek injunctive relief without the necessity of proving actual damages, in addition to all other remedies at law or in equity. You specifically acknowledge that money damages alone would be an inadequate remedy for the injuries and damages that would be suffered and incurred by Bedvetter as a result of a breach of any of the provisions of this agreement.
- Governing Law and Venue. Any dispute or claim arising out of or related to this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without reference to any choice or conflict of laws principles. Unless subject to arbitration under Section 10, the Courts in the County and State of New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or relating to, disputes or claims that might arise under this agreement. Accordingly, the parties consent to the personal jurisdiction of the Courts in the County and State of New York, and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to them.
- Language. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the controlling language for these Terms of Service is English.
You acknowledge you will not directly or indirectly:
3. Paid Services
4. User Content
6. Account Access and Permissible Assignment
7. Service Availability and Termination
8. Warranty and Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BEDVETTER AND BEDVETTER AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY BEDVETTER TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BEDVETTER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES OR OTHER STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION IN YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION. THE RISK OF USING THE SERVICES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU AS DOES THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, BEDVETTER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BEDVETTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY ANY LAW THAT APPLIES, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SERVICES, OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION IN ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BEDVETTER AND/OR BEDVETTER AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID (IF ANY) TO BEDVETTER AND/OR BEDVETTER AFFILIATES IN THE ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS (180) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID BEDVETTER OR ANY BEDVETTER AFFILIATE ANY AMOUNT IN THE ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS (180) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH BEDVETTER AND/OR ANY BEDVETTER AFFILIATE IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN A COUNTRY THAT IS SUBJECT TO A UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT EMBARGO, OR THAT HAS BEEN DESIGNATED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AS A “TERRORIST SUPPORTING” COUNTRY, AND YOU ARE NOT LISTED ON ANY UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT LIST OF PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED PARTIES. SOME STATES, COUNTRIES, OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES, COUNTRIES, OR JURISDICTIONS, BEDVETTER AND BEDVETTER AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS LAWS IN YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION.